You are not alone

It’s important for you to know that you are not alone.

You don’t deserve to be hurt. If your parent looses control and hurts you, you need to tell your teacher, a neighbour you trust or call the police.
They may also be able to help your parent.

Organizations which can give advice are:

The National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children (NSPCC). A UK charity specialising in child protection and the prevention of cruelty to children.

ChildLine. The UK’s free national helpline for children and young people in trouble or danger.
To talk to someone, call ChildLine free on 0800 1111

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *